OJHS Group Counseling
Why Group Counseling?
* A group setting is a natural way for teens to interact and learn
* Students learn life skills and practice positive behaviors in a safe
* Group counseling helps students build self-esteem as they work
together to set and achieve goals
* Students benefit from counselor-led discussions about teen issues
Interested in Group Counseling?
* Visit the counseling office for more information
* Talk to your counselor today!!!
* Fill out the form to the left to refer yourself or your student to group
* Fill out the permission form below